How to install your vinyl decal - Vinyl Decal Application
All decals are sent with detailed application instructions, but if they get lost, here are the basics to apply your beautiful decal.
- Clean your surface using soap and water, do not use Windex on windows, it leaves a film.
- Place the decal on a flat surface and run your fingers over it to make sure the decal is firmly attached to the transfer sheet.
- For curved or flat surfaces: Remove the decal from the backing paper, hold it in a U and place it down on the surface.
(Once it touches, it sticks & can't be moved)
- Smooth with your fingers and then slowly peel the backing paper away in a rolling motion.
- If any part does not stick, replace the paper and smooth again using a little more force.
More detailed instructions are provided with your purchase but you can always contact us for additional help if you need it.